Building a new energy-efficient home that is also affordable can require a great deal of thought and careful planning, but smart homeowners, architects, and builders know that the best choice for insulating new homes is spray foam insulation—it’s the easy choice for efficient comfort!
HOW IS FOAM INSULATION DIFFERENT?
- Spray foam is a cost-effective and environmentally-friendly alternative to fiber insulations, such as fiberglass or cellulose. While other insulation systems may seem cheaper upon first glance, they don’t compare to spray foam insulation when you understand how R-values and air barriers can impact your monthly energy savings. Spray foam insulation can help homeowners like you save more money—up to 40% to 50% in savings—on monthly energy bills. That means more money in your pocket, and less for the power company or the oil company.
- Unlike fibrous insulations, our products are guaranteed to never settle, shrink, compress, sag, or lose their insulation efficiency.
- And because spray foam insulation creates an impervious barrier against pollen, pollutants, and dust—and reduces noise penetration up to 80%, spray foam insulation makes your home more comfortable, healthier, and quieter—all contributing factors for the health and well-being of your family!
- Foam insulations solve problems—ice damming, freezing pipes, costly heating and/or cooling bills, mold and mildew conditions, and drafts.
- Foam insulation applications are guaranteed for the life of your home!
OTHER HOMEOWNER COMMITMENTS:
- Seal It will provide fast, fair, and complete recommendations and estimates by trained and qualified professionals.
- Seal It will engineer an insulation solution using up to 3 different forms of foam insulation to maximize your home’s performance for a reasonable investment.
- Seal It will arrive on time with a clean, professional crew that cleans up thoroughly after the job is complete.
- Seal It will ensure that the homeowner is aware and takes advantage of all available tax incentives and energy rebates.
FOAM INSULATION: A GIFT TO THE HOMEOWNER:
In new construction, a foam insulation application normally represents 3% to 5% of the total cost of the house construction. Perhaps the greatest gift that a homeowner can give himself in the planning and construction of a new home is to insulate his home with foam insulation, and it is probably the only installation within a new home that will pay for itself again and again from the energy savings in heating and/or cooling the home. Besides providing enhanced indoor air quality and level of living comfort, foam insulation will save 40% to 50% in fuel costs over fiberglass or cellulose, will reduce the sizing requirement of heating and/or cooling equipment, and allows unvented attic applications. Unlike the kitchens and bathrooms that may come and go over time, the insulation within the walls will normally remain virtually untouched over the lifetime of the home. Thus, the foam insulation application will begin paying for itself from day 1, and then keeps paying directly to the homeowner year after year—and is guaranteed over the lifetime of the home.