Building a new energy-efficient home that is also affordable can require a great deal of thought and careful planning, but smart homeowners, architects, and builders know that the best choice for insulating new homes is spray foam insulation—it’s the easy choice for efficient comfort!
How is Foam Insulation Different?
- Spray foam is a cost-effective and environmentally-friendly alternative to fiber insulations, such as fiberglass or cellulose. While other insulation systems may seem cheaper upon first glance, they don’t compare to spray foam insulation when you understand how R-values and air barriers can impact monthly energy savings. Spray foam insulation can help building owners save more money—up to 40% to 50% in savings—on monthly energy bills.
- Unlike fibrous insulations, our products are guaranteed to never settle, shrink, compress, sag, or lose their insulation efficiency.
- And because spray foam insulation creates an impervious barrier against pollen, pollutants, and dust—and reduces noise penetration up to 80%, spray foam insulation makes a building more comfortable, healthier, and quieter—all contributing factors for the health and well-being of your family!
- Foam insulations solve problems—ice damming, freezing pipes, costly heating and/or cooling bills, mold and mildew conditions, and drafts.
- Foam insulation applications are guaranteed for the life of the residence.
Our Architect Commitments:
- Our products are guaranteed to never settle, shrink, compress, sag, or lose their insulation efficiency – a guarantee you can pass to your buyers with confidence.
- We apply the latest technologies to work in unusual angles, attic and cathedral roof decks, etc.
- Seal-It will engineer an insulation solution using up to 3 different forms of foam insulation to maximize a building’s performance for a reasonable investment.
- We maintain our certifications and knowledge so you can be confident that our solutions will be 100% code compliant (click here for code information).
- Our products support U.S. Green Building Council standards for achieving LEED certification.
- Seal It Insulation Systems maintains a professional engineer and builder of fine homes on staff to assist in optimal insulation design and selection.
- Our applications enable creative and architecturally interesting designs to be fully insulated to modern standards.
- Our applications reduce HVAC size requirements, usually up to 20%.
Our Environmental Commitments:
- We commit to use only environmentally-friendly products containing safe, renewable agricultural resources.
- We will never use ozone-depleting chemicals.
- Our products are guaranteed to be the best available for reducing your energy consumption and carbon footprint.
SEAL IT: We spray comfort and efficiency – Guaranteed!
- Seal It foam insulation applications are guaranteed for the life of the building.